Monday, February 11, 2008

Not so great at this blogging thing...

So I was going to make this blog and post photos and stories about what's going on with the family. Then a month (or more) went by! Ack! Let's try this again.

Since I last "blogged", Wyatt had his birthday. He turned 8 December 28th and we celebrated with a party at the local inflatable jump house joint. He had a fun time, even though I was a dork and planned it right smack-dab in the middle of the Christmas/New Year's holidays and not many kids from class attended. Here he is with the kids who did attend:



We had a good New Year's Eve - none of us was able to stay awake until midnight, but Wayne and I did have a chance to enjoy a movie together (one of my favorites - When Harry Met Sally) before we passed out.

A couple of weeks later, Wayne had some free time and the weather was cooperating, so Wyatt had a chance to try out his birthday present from Uncle Mark & Aunt Sybil - a rocket! He was very excited about it and had a great time setting it off in an empty field near our house.



I'll post more later - apparently the photos I need for the next update are on my laptop, and not on the desk computer. So check back tomorrow for more!

No comments: